Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Yo-yo Affect

My time spent on the list of top 20-something short stories was as long lived as the time it takes to read five pages of prose, (I made it all the way up to 15 at one point)but boy was it exhilarating. Now I'm down to #40 (or at least I was when I last checked), yet there's still a great sense of pride welling in my chest when I think about how I'm on a list of 100 best selling short stories. This time last year if you had told me "Hey kid, over 200 people will download a story that will start out as an English assignment" I probably would have responded with, "In what world?"
Again, I want to thank all the people who have read my story, without people taking a chance on me I wouldn't have such a big ego (:D)

1 comment:

  1. :) Not bad for your first time! Check out this site. It looks like something you would also enjoy http://www.darkertimes.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete