Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Most Amazing (update)



I've been trying to be eloquent in the composition of this blog, however I must take this moment to be my childish 18 year old self.

This. Is. Amazing.
I was looking on Amazon (because I've become slightly obsessed with checking and rechecking the status of my story) and discovered that in the time that A Weekend with Friends has been free it has reached 1,639 on the list of best selling free Kindle books (hmmm....how can something that's free be a best seller....oh well) and #24 on the list of best short stories (is that a link? Yes it's a link, I'm just that full of myself :D).


*Am I going to update this every time I move up on the list? Yes I am...again...sometimes I'm just that full of myself.

*By the by, I've reached over 100 downloads. Thank you so much! This is so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment