Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Star Date: December 17, 2013 Re: Coming Soon

I was browsing through some of my old posts because it has been such a long time since I've had internet access and I was curious to see what the old me was up to, and I realized that in October of last year I ambitiously stated that I was going to come out with a collection of Alice in Wonderland based stories....the thought made me laugh a little. To think that I was so determined to twist another writer's vision is a little absurd. I've decided that I am still going to publish "Down the Rabbit Hole", only, I'm not going to write a plethora of Lewis based shorts. Instead I am going to accumulate all of my post-awakening work (everything I finished while I was in high school) and let the readership take a peek at how much I've changed since then.
The writing is going to be kind of bad, I'm not planning on doing too much editing just an overall content check to make sure that I didn't do anything like change a character's name half way through the short, and it's going to be pretty bad. My plan is to try and keep the price as low as possible. When self publishing through Amazon, your book has to be at least 99 cents, so on a bad day, you'll have to pay a full dollar for this accumulation of junk. I'm going to try to keep up with my promotions as much as I can and have it free as often as possible. 
I'm a little nervous about this project, which I will begin working on after I finish my current one (which is to remain a secret until I'm absolutely sure it's ready for the public) but I think it'll be a little therapeutic to get all of my angsty grossness and clutter out of my proverbial closet.

End Transmission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment