Sunday, February 9, 2014

One More Because I Feel Like It

This is the last book trailer I'm going to do. As I was editing the other teaser (which, yes it is the exact same video clip just a different voice over) I realized how great this monologue is and had to share it. It is an actual passage from the book (I won't tell you who or where, you'll have to read And This Too to find out. You can view this video on youtube as well.

Written, Directed, Produced by Emily McIntyre
Filmed and Edited by Enlightened Butterfly Productions
Guest Starring Lucy's Friend Shannon

2 comments:

  1. After watching ALL the trailers, I have to say this is my favorite one. It definitely created a suspenseful view of the book and made me want to read more without really giving anything away. I love the voice of the narrator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had been debating on whether or not to do this because I thought that the dramatic music suited the trailer better. I think this one is my favorite too.

      Delete