Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Dread" the Future

My initial reaction is "lol Whut"? But it's true. In the near future, (depending on the shipping time from wherever to Montana) I am going to dread my hair. I've been doing a lot of research, getting super pumped up and biting my nails over the drastic change about to happen. I think it will help add to my perspective (because you've got to try everything at least once...right?)

I'm incredibly thankful to have a family who supports my decision. My dad's had dreads twice now and my tight knit circle here at home is excited to help me out.

(k)Not that anyone's really paying attention to my silly little self-diluted blog anyways, but I will try to post pictures as soon as the transformation happens. I know there are plenty of ways to go about this, but after tons of research I prefer the Dread Head HQ way.

I also realize that this has nothing really to do with writing, or anything really, but I figured that it was worth posting about. :)

End Transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment